Wednesday, September 22, 2010

what we're wearing...9.22.10

You know how some days you wake up and just know exactly what you want to wear? You lay in bed picturing the whole outfit down to the last detail and can't wait to jump out of bed and put it on? Yeah...this was NOT one of those days! We were taking the boys to Cosi for a "fieldtrip" today and nothing felt right to me. I tried on several different things before just throwing this together before the children started screaming. Yes, I like the outfit overall (and LOVE my Zac Posen for Target dress) but I am aware that I do look a bit "pumpkin-ish"! Hey...it's the first day of fall...what do you expect?

{amrie girl - amy}



I had the same type of morning... I didn't want to get out of bed. So when I finally managed to do so and after fighting with my cat to get into the bathroom... this is what I wound up with. I feel like the poster child for Target today...until I looked at Amy's outfit... and EVERYTHING is from Target. So she has me beat!! But hey, they have good sales, so who can complain? The two things about my outfit that I do actually love are my glasses... No, I don't need them. But I like to have them as an accessory when I want to change up my look. I see them as a pair of earrings, or a necklace...some days they just complete the ensemble. Lastly, I am in LOVE with my boots. Anyone that knows me, knows this and I'm sure is quite tired of seeing me in them.... but I don't care ;-) They're vintage, I got them for an amazing deal, and they're cowboy boots. What's not to love?! 

{amrie girl - jackie}

2 comments:

  1. Jackie, you look so cute in those glasses! I have two nice pairs of vogue glasses (unfortunately for me, I need them), and I never wear them because I just don't like wearing glasses. But seeing how cute you look in yours, I am inspired to use my glasses more like an accessory, and have fun with them! Thanks!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tanya!!! Yea, they're my newly discovered accessory!! You should def start rocking yours :):)
    -jackie

    ReplyDelete