Friday, September 17, 2010

my favorite week. ever.

I have been following New York Fashion Week very closely this year... my email, twitter, and facebook have been blowing up about all the shows! I have seen sooooo many amazing collections... I'm dying for Spring 2011. Here are a few of my favorite looks...

I love love love this pastel tea cup dress... I sense this will be a little difficult to find... in which case I'll put my little seamstress fingers to work and I WILL be making one for myself. But really, how perfect is this??



Oscar has ALWAYS been a favorite of mine. And this season he did not disappoint. I'm dreaming about this dress. Love white. Love lace. So romantic but could be worn SOOOO many different ways. I will track this down in a budget friendly version... so stay tuned... it will happen!! ;-)


AMAZING collection. Western and Indian influence... LOVE LOVE LOVE.


I'm loving this rusty, burnt cantelope color. I can't wait to wear it... and the shoes... *sigh* love.



Spring 2011 Fashion Week was fabulous! If only I could have been there in person...oh, a girl can dream can't she? (I will get there one day before I die! ;))

However, I can't wait to translate these pieces into looks for the everyday fashionista... So excited!!

{amrie girl - jackie}

No comments:

Post a Comment