Friday, September 24, 2010

2010 Hair Accessory Trends.

It's a crazy, hectic friday around here and I figured while I had a few moments I'd do a quick little post! Fall fashion is one of my favorite things and I was so excited to read in so many of my magazines and fashion sites that hair accessories are a HUGE thing this fall! That's good news for us at Amrie Boutique!! We are working very hard to bring you some AAAAMAZING fall pieces (hopefully they will be debuting next week! YAYYYY!!) and fuel you with a lot of fun contests, giveaways, and just fun girly things!! I thought I'd post a few articles I found about the trends in hair accessories!! Hope you have an amazing weekend... xoxo.

2010 Hair Accessory Trends

Bow Headbands

Elle - Hair Trends

{amrie girl - jackie}

No comments:

Post a Comment