Thursday, September 16, 2010

What we're wearing... 9.17.10





I am loving my outfit today! These socks are to die for!! I saw this lace skirt at Target in the Disney Sonny Munroe line (from Sonny with a Chance on Disney Channel) and I just had to have it...even though it was in the little girls' section! Here's a little secret for those of you out there who are a size 12 and under, don't hesitate to browse through the little girls' section for some fabulous finds. You can get some great deals on super cute stuff. Just stay away from anything too fitted (as they are a no-no for post-puberty hips and boobs!) I love my little black booties...yes, I really got them at KMART!! It was a special BOGO event which made them even better!   
{amrie girl-amy}









I have been searching EVERYWHERE for gray slouchy boots... and I have FINALLY found them!! I scored these amazing boots at Marshall's for only $35. They can be worn super slouchy or pulled all the way up over my knees, absolute perfection!!  I was beyond excited (yes, thats all it takes ;)) I am completely loving boots with skirts and dresses this season...and I have become slightly obsessed with these short, stretchy, and as Amy likes to call them my "booty" skirts. My goal is to have one in every color, but this cutie I found at Old Navy for quite a steal... $7... I so should have stocked up! I love them because you can dress them up or dress them down. So versatile and so cheap. LOVE THAT! 
{amrie girl - jackie}

No comments:

Post a Comment