Monday, November 8, 2010

what we're wearing... 11.8.10



There's not a lot to say about this outfit... it's one of those lazy day things that I just threw on because it's comfy and warm. Two things I love about this outfit... My headband (duh) and my boots. I love the headband because it's such a bright punch of color, not that you can really tell in this photo but it's pink and green. I LOVE it. And my boots... They just add a touch of sophistication to an outfit... I like the whole riding boots look and when my mom and I (I get my obsession for shoes from her) found these two seasons ago on clearance we couldn't pass them up... Lucky for me they were too big for her so I don't have to share!! (Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!)
{amrie girl - jackie}




This was kinda a bumming it day for me. I didn't have any shoots so I figured I could go a little more comfy with my clothes. Let me say that I am loving that thermal leggings are coming in as a trend and not just something to wear to bed. What does that mean to you thrifty fashionistas out there? It means, it is time to dig through those drawers of pajamas and lounge wear and see what will work for everyday wear. This pair of thermal leggings was from the clearance rack in the Target pajama section like 3 years ago. The downside to these leggings? They tend to stretch out a bit through out the day so just be warned. ;-)

My other fave from this outfit? My hat!! Sometimes I just have days where I don't like my hair (and since I am growing it out, those days are more and more common lately) and since it's really too short for a cute ponytail, a fashionable hat is the way to go. I made this one in about 30 minutes with about 1/2 a skeen of yarn while watching Gossip Girl. Not too shabby!

{amrie girl - amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment