Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wardrobe Remix... 11.14.10

Yes, I do have a lot of clothes but I have a few things in my closet that are always a staple. These items have become my "go to" pieces. Take the first thing, my slouchy graphic T... I have worn this with jeans to go out, a skirt, sweatpants, leggings, or even as a cover-up. They're nice things to have for when you're having those "fat" days but still want to look kind of cute. It's key to always keep your wardrobe fresh by wearing the same pieces different ways. Most of us don't have the moola to run out and buy something new for every new event or outing... so doing a little "wardrobe remix" is an awesome thing to try... see if you can do it in your own wardrobe... xoxo. (and please excuse the horrible pictures of me. ;))








No comments:

Post a Comment