Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Product Review: The Falsies Volume Express Marcara by Maybelline 11.10.10

First let me start out with saying that I kind of a mascara junkie. I am always looking for the next big thing to fall in love with. It seems that I try some new gimick, fall in love with it maybe 50% of the time, love it for a month or two, and then move on to the next big thing. SO...who better to do a review of The Falsies Volume Express Mascara by Maybelline ($5 at major retailers nationwide)?!?!






The first thing I noticed is that it looks a lot like the Colossal Volum' Mascara from Maybelline that I fell in love with a few months back (that one I actually went through a whole tube and bought a new one...a first for me!) except that The Falsies is hot pink instead of bright yellow. Well...anything that is hot pink if good in my book. :-)

The biggest difference is that this brush is thinner and curved. The mascara formula itself went on smoothly and without clumps, making my lashes longer and thicker at the same time. I naturally have long lashes but this really made them long...we are talking, brushing the lenses of my glasses long! The formula is thick and black which is the way I love it.


the before (without makeup):



and the after (shown with 2 coats):


 (excuse my terribly grown-out brows. I was growing them out for a "threading review")

I don't know that I would say I look like I am wearing false lashes, but they do look long and gorgeous! This will be my go-to mascara...until something new comes along to peak my interest!

{amrie girls - amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment