Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What we're wearing... 10.6.10


Ugh, what a terrible "deer in the headlights" look I have. Clearly, I'm not a model... just an everyday fashionista (who's terrible at getting her picture taken). ;-) Sooo... this outfit (that's what we're here to talk about, right?)... this is my "sweatpant" day. Totally lazy outfit, but I love it nonetheless. This is one of my favorite comfy shirts.... it's plaid and it has pockets... um, perfection. And the only other noteworthy part of this look are my shoes... I LOVEEEEEE my pink Chucks. I have worn them for years and years... and I wear them with everything. What doesn't go with Chucks???

Just take this lazy outfit as a hint that just because you don't feel like dressing up doesn't mean you have to wear sweatpants. You can still look cute and be totally comfortable. 

{amrie girl - jackie}


LOL! So I just have to laugh at Jackie's comments about how this is her "sweatpants day" because this is totally my version of a "sweatpants day" outfit. It is super comfy and still looks pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself...and since you are reading our blog, I can do that, right?

I LOVE my little mary janes from Target...they seriously feel like slippers and when you wear a size 11 with terrible bunions (OUCH!) that is not easy to to! The leggings are a bit on the see-through side so the longer striped shirt helps to prevent any possible "Britney Spears' Moments". ;-) LOVE LOVE LOVE the legwarmers...even thought they are probably 5 years old and the brand no longer exists!

{amrie girl- amy}

1 comment: