Monday, October 25, 2010

Wardrobe Remix... 10.25.10

I'm not one to repeat the same look...EVER! I know, you are all thinking that I am crazy but I rarely ever wear the same thing twice. That doesn't mean that once I have worn something, it gets shoved to the back of the closet or thrown in the donate pile...it just means I have to get a little creative next time. So many things in your wardrobe can be worn over and over again without falling into that fashion rut of wearing the same outfits all the time. Take that skirt, belt, vest, jeans, top, and scarf and put them to work! You may be surprised what you can come up with.




Get the look with these 5 key pieces:



1.  Convertible Skirt/Dress $29 - Garnet Hill




2.  Wide Corset Belt $17.60  - Forplay Catalog




3. Flowy Knit Vest $19.60 - Go Jane





4.  Dark Wash Jeans $39.50 - American Eagle Outfitters



5.  Lace Ruffle Top $13.50 - Forever 21




6.  Metallic Woven Scarf $7.80 - Forever 21


{amrie girl - amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment